Tuesday, July 12, 2016

I can and I will. Watch me!

A recent outburst at a friend purged me to write this. And it just keeps going on and on in my head. 
So here goes, one thing I've learnt in a past few years mainly after I switched from BBA to Animation is that never let anyone tell you that you can't do something or you don't have it in you. Or you are just not cut out for 'it'.
It came from the person I least expected to ever say this to me, someone who has always been a constant motivator and a pusher, always pushed me to do better and more. Khairrr
Well there are somethings you do out of passion and you even feel the urge to pursue it as a career.
I love baking and m running a homebased bakery and someday I'll even be attending Le Cordon Bleu to pursue my dream as a chef. That's my passion. I get all blotchy and teary eyed when I see Marco Pierre White in the kitchen or when I read about his journey, idk I just can't help it. It is so inspiring and nerve wrecking at the same time.
Then there are somethings you do cuz you want to do them, those things are for pure pleasure or just one of those things you once wrote down in your bucket list. But you don't necessarily have to enjoy them, it's an experience.
And these are the things that keep you going. Knowing that there will be a new day to learn new things.
Just because I am already good at two or three things doesn't mean I can't try new things or that I should stop exploring cuz I've found my passion.
Guess what that's not enough. There is so much more to life than just two or three things. So why not try everything when you can. Why let somebody tell you that you can't do something.
And guess what if somebody ever said that to you prove them wrong cuz nobody gets to tell you that you are not good enough.
If you love something you don't let go of it you chase it until you get it or even if you don't get it in the end, atleast you won't be living with the regret that you never tried.

No comments:

Post a Comment